Bluestones Supply Chain
Industrial Recruitment Consultant – Glasgow
£25k – £28k dependant on experience + commission + bonus
Are you an ambitious Recruitment Consultant looking to develop your career with a thriving business? Bluestones Supply Chain is now hiring a Recruitment Consultant to join our Glasgow branch.
The Recruitment Consultant will work within the branch’s set client base although if you enjoy business development, you will have the opportunity to organically bring on further new business. This position holds a lot of career progression opportunities and we would be looking to develop the ideal candidate to Senior Consultant and eventually, Industrial Sector Manager. This would follow a clear career path set out for the individual.
We also offer regular training and monthly paid commission, as well as additional team, focused bonuses which are activated when team targets are achieved.
This role would be a great fit for you if you have a background of 1 year + within a compliance-focused recruitment role. If you have an understanding of the industrial and warehousing industry it’s appreciated although not essential, we will also consider recruiters from other compliance-focused temps sectors such as healthcare, education or commercial. All applicants must have a valid UK driver’s license and the ability to travel locally to client meetings (mileage paid).
What can we offer?
- A modern well-equipped working environment on Strathclyde business park.
- On-site bistro
- A competitive salary based upon experience alongside a generous bonus scheme which increases with your growth. Circa £25k to upwards £28k+ for top billers plus bonus!!
- 24 days holiday per year plus your birthday off, this will increase by one day per year after two years’ service up to 30 days. Also, your 8 statutory bank holidays.
- Secure free onsite parking.
- Each member of staff will be issued with a top of the range mobile phone and laptop.
- Bluestones Supply Chain is part of the Bluestones Investment group where we have our own bespoke marketing department, our own in-house training department and accounts are all completed from the groups head office.
- We process payroll for our five branches from one central point alongside invoicing, credit control and any insurance claims – we hope that aids our recruiters to do what they are best at which is to gain clients and resource staff.
- Every November the whole group get together for the annual awards night where outstanding recruitment performers and top recruitment billers can win a place on the group’s annual trip award. Previous destinations have been Dubai, Vegas, New York & Ibiza!
- Dedicated recruitment individuals who want to progress and prosper within a growing network.
- Target driven team members who don’t just want a salary but want to earn regular commission.
- We do require a proven sales background, but also people who follow through on their promises and deliver to their clients on what they say. Cold calling and new client and service visits will be a core part of the position.
- Recruitment consultants who can develop and nurture existing clients.
- Personable Recruiters who have a heart and realise that they are dealing with people looking for work and not just numbers.
- We need people who can react well under pressure and be able to solve problems in a calm collected manner whether working alone or as part of a team.
What are we looking for?
If you want to find out more about this role, contact Krista on 0141 442 00600.