Congratulations to Tiffany Whitworth, Director of our Midlands operation, for passing her CPC in Road Haulage Transport Operations Management.
Achievement of the CPC qualification demonstrates that Tiffany is qualified to perform effective and continuous management of undertakings engaged in road transport operations.
To pass the Transport Manager CPC exam, the individual needs to know about:
- the civil, commercial, social, and fiscal laws on road haulage or passenger transport
- business and money management
- the paperwork needed to take goods or passengers out of the UK
- road haulage or passenger vehicle standards
- road safety
CILT is the examining body for the CPC in Road Transport Operations Management on behalf of the Department of Transport, Tourism & Sport.
Having an in-house CPC Transport Manager provides a range of benefits to our clients and candidates.
- Offers a qualified point of contact to effectively deal with any driving or haulage-related questions or queries.
- We can offer relevant driver training to deal with any infringements.
- Our team now includes a CPC Transport Manager and a fully qualified CE Driver. This allows us to offer highly relevant support, advice, and guidance.
- Clients can have increased confidence in the training we offer.
- They can hand over infringements to us in the knowledge that we will take informed action to deal with them appropriately and adequately.
- We can offer to temporarily hold an O licence for any internal staffing or peak issues.
Commenting on her achievement, Tiffany Whitworth said: