1. The promoter is: Bluestones Supply Chain Ltd (company no. 09326046) and Bluestones Supply Chain Derby Ltd (company no. 09857836) whose registered offices are at Military House, 24 Castle Street, Chester, England, CH1 2DS.
2. The competition is open to UK residents who are registered with Bluestones Supply Chain Ltd and/or Bluestones Supply Chain Derby Ltd. Entries submitted by individuals who are not registered with Bluestones Supply Chain Ltd and/or Bluestones Supply Chain Derby Ltd will be disregarded.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Closing date for entries will be Thursday 17th December 2020 at 12.00pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
– To receive an entry into the competition prize draw, registered candidates must like and share a job advert posted on the Bluestones Supply Chain Facebook page.
– Registered candidates can enter multiple times, however, each like and share must be on separate job posts for the entries to be counted.
– Candidates can submit a Google review for their Bluestones Supply Chain office for an additional entry.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows:
– The winning registered candidate will receive an additional day’s pay in December. The additional day’s pay will be calculated based on a minimum shift guarantee (8 hours) at £15 per hour.
– The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and/or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be paid.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
20. Bluestones Supply Chain Ltd and Bluestones Supply Chain Derby Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
21. Bluestones Supply Chain Ltd and Bluestones Supply Chain Derby Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
22. Bluestones Supply Chain Ltd and Bluestones Supply Chain Derby Ltd also reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.